Webinar: Climate Governance Initiative – equipping Boards to navigate climate change
Organised by Chapter Zero in collaboration with PWC
Wed, June 17, 2020 | 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM (webinar)
Email email@example.com to register
PwC has worked with WEF to develop a Climate Governance Review Framework for companies to assess how well they are implementing the Principles. This facilitated discussion will explore how NEDs can encourage their Boards and companies to take steps to navigate climate change, focusing on:
- the Principles in the WEF report
- what these mean in terms of practical steps Boards can take
- using the framework to assess progress
- the need for collaboration on this issue.
During the session, PwC will also provide the NED audience with guidance on what to consider when assessing the Task Force on Climate-related Disclosures which will be the focus of investors and regulators in the next reporting season.The panel will be joined by:
- Karina Litvack, NED and Chapter Zero Steering committee member, discussing her experience using the Principles.
- Fredrik Galtung (Founder CEO of True Footprint), will provide insight into tools available.
- Mardi McBrien (Managing Director of CDSB) will showcase the tools created by the CDSB.